Summary: Responsible for selling Invisible Fence Systems to prospective customers, following up on leads, and generating additional leads.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts in-home sales presentations explaining how the system operates, the advantages of the system, and the dog training process.
- Helps the customer determine their needs and the layout of the system.
- Quotes pricing based on customers' design and completes written estimate.
- If sale is not closed at the time of the presentation, makes follow-up calls to answer questions and ensure the close of the sale.
- Makes follow up calls to installed customers at intervals of three days, three weeks, and three months to ensure customer satisfaction and to generate referrals.
- If the sale is closed at the time of the presentation, calls and sets up an appointment for the installation.
- Writes up a sales contract and includes all pertinent data for the installation
- Completes weekly sales report.
- Calls on Vets to establish relationships, leave materials, and set up avenues to generate leads.
- Works at Home Shows answering questions, providing information, and generating leads/appointments.
- May at times do inside office support.
Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school and one to two years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of equipment and installations
- Familiarity with warranty and product pricing information
- Ability to do effective sales presentations
- Sales Experience
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills, and customer service skills required for work with the customers
- Ability to work with dogs and cats and have breed knowledge
- Basic computer skills with the ability to work in a Windows environment
- Ability to be flexible and to work as part of a team
- Valid Driver's License
- Frequently driving to customers' homes to make sales calls
- Frequently exposed to outdoor weather conditions
Interviews are booking now. Looking to hire someone come mid/end of February.
Please submit your resume to Owner, Bill Stroka, at firstname.lastname@example.org.